Cozy Convenience: Harbor Breeze 60
You can’t beat the location of this unit! Set within walking distance of both the famous Ocean City boardwalk AND the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, Harbor Breeze’s convenience is just one of the things that makes this the perfect vacation rental. There’s also a park right next door, complete with playground, and a skate park across the street! You’ll have access to a community pool, a washer/dryer in unit, and a full kitchen. Easy access to Route 50 will make it easy for you to get here, and even easier if you want to explore some of the area’s natural wonders – Assateague is just minutes away!
Close To Attractions
Wifi (In Season)
Welcome to Harbor Breeze! This one bedroom condo is in the absolute best location in Ocean City! Walk to both OC’s famous boardwalk AND the beautiful Chesapeake Bay! Experience everything downtown Ocean City has to offer while still being set back from the crowds in the quiet inlet area! Easy access to Route 50 means your arrival will be simple – and it’s even easier to get out and explore the area’s natural wonders and great small towns when you want a break from the beach. The wild horses of Assateague and charming, historic Berlin are just minutes away. When it’s beach time, just walk three short blocks and you’ll be on the warm sands of the Atlantic, with all of the activities and fun of the country’s best boardwalk just steps away. In the unit, you’ll find a full kitchen for those meals you want to make at home, a comfortable living room to hang out with your family, a full bathroom, and two comfortable full beds in the bedroom – plus an in-unit washer and dryer!
- Linen and towel rental is included in ALL bookings. Sanitized linens and towels will be delivered to the unit prior to your arrival; please return them to the delivery bag/basket upon checkout for return to our linen service. Pillows and blankets are provided in the unit; please return them to their storage area upon checkout.
- Check-in is by keyless entry; you’ll receive a unique key code the week before your arrival that will remain active for the length of your stay. Simply show up after check-in time and enjoy your stay!
- Check in time is 3 PM; check out is 10 AM.
- This unit is a self-catering vacation rental; we do not provide toilet paper, paper towels, laundry supplies, etc. You’ll need to bring your own or buy locally.
- All Harbor Breeze guests have free access to the Parrot Bay community pool across the street from Memorial Day through Labor Day; pool hours and information are posted on the gate.
- The Harbor Breeze building does NOT have elevators; our unit is on the second floor. Please plan to go up one flight of stairs to get to the unit.
- Please note that this unit does NOT have a dishwasher; please wash, dry, and put away all dishes before check out.
- One parking pass is assigned to this unit; it is stored in a clear hanging pocket next to the front door. Please use this pass while you are staying with us and replace it before you check out. Lost or removed parking passes will incur a $100 replacement fee. Parking is available in the lot across the street from Harbor Breeze.
- The back door of the unit is located in the bedroom and locks from the inside with a deadbolt. Please leave this door locked when you are not in the unit and use the front door for exit and entry; guests do not receive a back door key.
- Early check in and late check out are not available from Memorial Day through Labor Day; they may be available upon request in the off season but will incur an additional fee.
Important building update: The Harbor Breeze building will be getting its outer walkways replaced in June and July 2023. While we have taken steps to ensure that this will not impact our guests’ access to our unit by adding an additional entrance, please be aware that some construction may be happening at the building from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM during the week. Guest parking will NOT be impacted.
Harbor Breeze is located at 409 St. Louis Ave., Ocean City, MD 21842. In fun-filled downtown Ocean City, you’ll have easy access to the famous boardwalk, plenty of family fun, and great dining. To get here, simply enter Ocean City from Route 50, then head north to 5th street and make a left and go to St. Louis Ave. Harbor Breeze’s main parking lot will be on your right, diagonally across the street from the building.
Payment terms: 50% upon booking; remainder due 30 days prior to arrival. Security deposit hold of $250 required (hold placed 1 day prior to arrival and released within 4 business days unless funds are required for damages).
Cancellation policy: 60 days or more prior to arrival: full refund minus 3% credit card processing fee. 30 days or more prior to arrival: 50% refund minus 3% credit card processing fee. Less than 30 days prior to arrival: no refunds.
Please note that we DO offer travel insurance and we strongly recommend it if you feel there is a possibility you may need to cancel! You can choose it as an option through our booking system when you book with us very simply.
|Check in||Keyless entry|
Max occupancy: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Absolutely no smoking
Absolutely no pets
Wall unit air conditioning
Washer/dryer in unit
Pots and Pans
Dishes and Utensils
|Vehicles||Parking available (lot across street)||1 parking pass|
|Bedrooms||Bedroom 1: 2 full beds|
|Bathrooms||Bathroom 1: tub/shower combo, single sink|
|Safety and Accessibility|
Evacuation route posted
Keypad entry with unique code per stay
Emergency services contacts and locations posted
Stair access only